"Closure isn't something you're given. It's something you gain." - Coach Livi
Timeout for waiting on the people who hurt you to come back and heal the wounds. Many times, they know what they have done but truly believe that they did nothing wrong.
After years of waiting on the man you love to get it right, love you like you deserve, and commit to growing something lasting together, it can feel nearly impossible to ever let go of what you believed to be a good thing. This is the essence of closure: becoming whole after a painful loss. Lets start at the core.
The truth is that we love too hard, too fast, and often with the wrong person. But, you don't always know it's the wrong person. You honestly believe so much in the first impression that the reality of the situation begins to become secondary. Maybe the situation changed. What seemed like a great fit months ago, isn't a good fit anymore. Maybe, you have been in the same cycle of hoping and being disappointed for years. No one knows the full details of what you go through and what you had to endure to get this point.
These are good questions but they are laced with emotion and will get you nowhere close to closure. Maybe it's time to face the present situation and move towards your future. It is time to take action and position yourself as a woman ready to receive real love. How does that look? How does a woman who walks in her divine purpose and freedom truly look?
- waiting by the phone for a man to treat her like more than a fan.
- hiding behind a mask and living a lie.
- looking through his social media profiles to see if he is faithful.
- wondering if the man who wants her truly loves her.
- going back and forth between "I'm done" and "One more time."
- walking in insecurity and low self-esteem.
- crying herself to sleep at night worried about who is going to love her.
I believe that every Queen is worthy of gaining the closure that her heart needs to receive her King. If you are ready to become this woman, then the closure book is for you. The Closure Book helps A Queen's Worth™ to reach as many Queens as possible with the true and healing power of closure that supersedes fear, overcomes the hurt, and helps a Queen to remember her worth,
THE CLOSURE BOOK
INSIDE THE CLOSURE BOOK
• How Do You Know When To Walk Away?
• What Are Some of The Signs That Your Heart May Ignore?
• What Keeps You Going Back Into Toxic Relationships?
• How To Cut the Soul-ties that Keep You Awake at Night?
• 30 Powerful Affirmations Speaking to The Queen Inside of You.
• And so much more...
Get the Coaching Workbook Delivered
Within 24 Hours Directly To Your Email:
What's Included? Twenty-Five (25) Pages That Will Help You Understand The Pain & Gain Closure:
• How Do you finish it?
• How do you separate fact from fiction?
• Where do you draw the line?
• What are the warning signs?
• How do you find the key to letting go?
• How do you know that this guy is different?
• I want to go back. How do I finally let go?
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Printable PDF for all devices.
Plus: Bonus sections:
1. Affirmations for shifting the way you see yourself.
2. The link for joining a sisterhood of powerful women absolutely free.